Adieu forever future

LETTER TO MY FUTURE

My dear future, today is one of the saddest days of my life, because I have made the bitter decision to do without you. Be realistic and accept it, you too have aged and you are too short for me to trust you with my ambitions.

You no longer stimulate or excite me. I still remember with great nostalgia when you and I were young. I trusted you and you reciprocated with infinite generosity because I believe that you, with your eloquent silence, also trusted me.

You wanted to give me all the satisfaction and happiness that the future can offer, but the damn past crossed your path and you didn't have enough strength to get rid of it.

So today I reconciled with my past because at least he keeps the best of what we wrote between the two of us.

Goodbye, my faithful friend and companion, we all end up dispensing with our future, and I am no exception,

Adieu forever future!